Welcome to the Roberts Kart Shop site ("Site") on the world wide web. Please review the policies below which govern your use of and purchase of products from our Site. BY COMPLETING A PURCHASE USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICIES BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE POLICIES THEN PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE.
Due to intended usage of products offered (racing and/or off-road use), all products are sold on an "as is" basis, and no warranties of any kind, whether written or oral, are made by Roberts Kart Shop or it's employees. All implied warranties, including the implied arranties of merchantability and fitness, are expressly excluded, and the buyer bears the entire risk as to quality, performance and use of these products.
** No returns without prior authorization **
There is a 10% restocking charge on all returned merchandise unless the return is a result of our error. We will only accept items that are unopened, unused, and in as-new condition. We will not accept returns after 14 calendar days for any reason.
- Return shipping in all cases is the responsibility of the customer
- A copy of our invoice must be included with the return
We DO NOT accept returns on any of the following:
- Special order items
- Closeout or sale items
- Cut-to-length items
- Electrical, electronic, or engine parts
- Tires of any type
- Seats may be exchanged for a different size only
- Refunds will only be given in the event of an error on our part
- All other returns will be handled as an exchange or in-store credit
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
For return authorization please call 770-603-1127 or email us at email@example.com